Cool Smileys & Winks

Sorry,have been gone for a long time


This semester my subjects is thesis, knowledge management and network management.My thesis is about Role-Based Acess Control(RBAC) which by the way is the easiest topic in my department.Even thought there are so many paperwork I need to do before I proceed to create the system and with the 2 subject I take, I never have a time to update my blog.

There will be a couple of week more before I'm going back home to my hometown for holiday.Currently it is study week(for senior like me),good luck to all and hopefully there is no repeat paper next semester.

I try to find a new changes with new logo or templates.With the sponosr post that is interesting.

I know it is too late but...
Selamat Hari Raya too all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 - Things About Computer - Modified by: by $uWari