Cool Smileys & Winks

CCNA Exploration 3 and CCNA Exploration 4


Here is the post that all want very much.I will upload it at rapidshare(rs).It is in word(.doc) format.I have to upload it one module at a time.The answer may not the correct one.If anything want to ask please contact me by google talk or gmail.

Exploration 1

Module 1:Download
Module 2:Download 1,Download 2
Module 3:Download,Download 2
Module 4:Missing(I forgot where I put).
Module 5:Download
Module 6:Download,Download 2
Module 7:Download
Final:Download,Download 2

Exploration 4:
Module 1:Download
Module 2:Download
Module 3:Download
Module 4:Download
Module 5:Download
Module 6:Download
Module 7:Download
Final:Download,Download 1

I am very sorry because post the module late.If you can not download or the link broken tell me.The mark for the module is not all correct.

Edited And Just Added:
If you all have download and please comment something.I need respond and maybe theres anything you all want?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for the downloads. very helpful.

I have trouble downloading CCNA4: Module 7, for some reason, it never downloads and says i've entered too many codes when i haven't, etc. If you re-upload it or possibly send it to my email.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

whats your gmail let me know please i have a question..

NYC_Boy on May 19, 2008 at 7:41 PM said...

please let me know whats your gmail

suwari on May 20, 2008 at 1:55 AM said...

suwari2000@gmail.com

I just add my contact at my profile.

Unknown on May 20, 2008 at 8:58 PM said...

well i have failed to download the answers,am always told am downloading a file when am not,so can you help me out or please send them to my gmail.

suwari on May 21, 2008 at 12:18 PM said...

I am sorry but I can see all file can be downloaded.Please give me your email.

Anonymous said...

hi! had problems saving chapter 7 though. But these files are really helpful nonetheless. thanks a lot!

Anonymous said...

hi can you please email them to me at allan.yumul@gxs.com. thanks in advance

Anonymous said...

pliz i can't download all exploration 4 chapters.every time the server is down.
can someone send me the answers
sbayoli@yahoo.com

thanks

Anonymous said...

hello there,correct me if i'm wrong but the 2 links related with the Final-Exploration 4 are not the FINAL but the chapter 8 assessments.If that's true,can you provide us with the FINAL of Semester 4??Thank you. maxhthc@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

CCNA-4.blogspot.com
<--- All answer here!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 - Things About Computer - Modified by: by $uWari