Cool Smileys & Winks

Need help!!Attention to everyone!!




I have been thinking and planning this couple of month, whether I should change this blog current domain name?

It bother me since I have to think about some of this question:
  • Where should I get the money from?
  • What domain name is suit for this blog?
  • Do I need to change the domain name only?

So to all viewer, followers and readers, I give the opportunity for you to decide. Whether I should change the domain name or not? You also can give an opinion about the domain name.


1 comments:

Gerardo on April 6, 2009 at 3:19 PM said...

I would suggest thinking on a new that suits in the technology/computer area. And to make your domain more appearing, make it short, no dashes, and maybe numbers if they are truly need (ex: code2work.com). As changing anything, I think blogger allows you to host your domain on their site for free, unless you want to use wordpress, then you should look into a hosting company.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 - Things About Computer - Modified by: by $uWari