Cool Smileys & Winks

3rd Gen Apple iPod Shuffle getting a VoiceOver update


http://lh6.ggpht.com/_9aZCeaQ6y2Y/Sbfg1lSgW-I/AAAAAAAACJg/iZ9U6sfNjoY/s800/iPod_Shuffle_Third_Generation.jpg

The 3rd generation of Apple iPod Shuffle is getting an update to its VoiceOver feature which correct the pronunciation of some artist name along with some minor bug fixes. I got some big idea for future enhancement of iPod Shuffle.

Why dont Apple just show the artist name or song? Making it can record sound or voice? Embedded bluetooth or wireless technology?

If Apple is run out of idea, why dont you ask me instead. Im glad to give an idea you can implement.

For iPod Nano, what is the purpose of shake? Do i need to show all I can shuffle song when shake my iPod Nano?

Embedded loud speaker in iPod Nano if you want the alarm function in iPod Nano is useful.

1 comments:

free css templates on April 15, 2009 at 5:15 AM said...

Really awesome blog. I enjoyed reading this review from you. I found that you really update your site regularly that made me more interesting. I've bookmarked your site for my future use.

Thank you
sagar

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 - Things About Computer - Modified by: by $uWari