2. Click 'Settings' and click the 'Labs' tab. 3. Select 'Enable' next to 'Offline Gmail'. 4. Click 'Save Changes' at the bottom.
5. Go to 'Offline' tab. On the 'Offline Gmail' section, select 'Enable Offline Gmail for this computer'. Click 'Save Changes' at the bottom.
6. After your browser reloads, you’ll see a new “Offline 0.1″ link in the upper right hand corner of your account, next to your username. Click this link to start the offline set up process and download Gears by click here if you don’t have it.
7. A windows will pop. Click 'Next'.
8. Tick the box and click 'Allow'
9. The process will start momentarily.
10. Now you can access you GMail offline. You will be prompted to choose to make a shortcut to access offline GMail.
3. Select 'Enable' next to 'Offline Gmail'.
4. Click 'Save Changes' at the bottom.