Your virus protection status is unknown
Your antivirus is out of date and need to update
Antivirus software might bot be installed
Your computer may be at risk because firewall is not turned on
Have you seen those warning pop-up in your computer desktop? Isn't it annoying? Even though you have installed antivirus, turned on the firewall, or using other firewall like Comodo Firewall or Sygate Personal Firewall, the warning still pop up. How to disable
For Windows XP:
1. Open 'Control Panel' and double click 'Security Center' icon. Or Just right click the icon, choose 'Open Security Center'.
2. A 'Windows Security Center' windows will pop up.
3. On the left tab you will see 'Resources', click 'Change the way Security Center alert me'.
4. Under 'Alert Settings' windows, uncheck all the check box if you don't want any alert.
For Windows Vista:
1. Open 'Control Panel' and double click 'Security' icon.
2. On the 'Security' window, click 'Security Center'. Or Just right clcik icon, choose 'Open Security Center'.
3. A 'Windows Security Center' will show. On the left tab you will see 'Resources', click 'Change the way Security Center alert me'.
Technorati Tags: windows vista, windows xp, tips and trick, warning pop up, disable pop up, windows security alert, windows security
4. A window will pop up, choose one of the three option which do prefer to use.