How to enter block website such as social networking (Facebook, Friendster, Rapidshare and etc)? Some organization at schools or workplaces, block this "unnecessary" website. Here are some method that I use to enter block website.
- Use a free proxy website (web proxy).
- Remote control a PC that has access to the blocked site. Setup your computer at home so you can remote access from school or workplace.
- Or try use software like Tor,it useful when downloading Torrent.
WebToMail is a free service where you can receive web pages by e-mail. If you have access to email, you can use WebToMail. It is very easy to use but unfortunately it wont work with sites that you need to login (Twitter, Facebook and etc) and website with Flash or Java. No Registeration required.
How to use:
- Just send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the URL* of the desired web-page as subject.
- In a few minutes you will be receiving the web page in HTML format in your mail account.
UltraSurf is the recent favorite sofware that been use by many of people to bypass web sites. UltraSurf is fast and use Internet Explorer (IE). Flash and Java will work like normal because you are using your existing Internet Browser. All your history and cookies will be erased when you close UltraSurf. It is FREEWARE.
xB Browser is open-source and was previously known as Torpark. Additionally, it is even portable on a USB stick so you can take it to work, school, or on vacation. xB Browser does not store a cache on the user hard drive, nor does it store cookies, so there is no mess to clean up with eraser programs.
Technorati Tags: facebook, friendster, torrent, proxy, MySpace, Orkut, Bebo, AIM Express, Rapidshare, Megaupload