Cool Smileys & Winks

Update Svcihost(Rvhost) also included vb script.


Ok.Actually i can concluded that anything that look likes a folder with host its last name with the extension.exe is the same virus.I experience this virus yesterday (2.00 AM) Malaysia Time.But all i can say that use hijackthis and sacn your computer now.If you need help please email me at suwari2000@gmail.com

Because also with this virus.Before this I only experience with pendrive.Now this virus can enter your harddisk and make it autoplay.

Kill these running processes with Task Manager:
bios32.exe
boot.exe
d2colour.exe
infwin.exe
libupdate32.exe
msdos.exe
msfnt32i.exe
nvnav32g.exe
stde9.exe
svchost32.exe
systoan.exe
winget.exe
wsocksrv.exe
xstyles.exe

Search for vbscript in harddrive.I forgot the name of the file but any vbscript.

**Show hidden files and operating system files.

Its hard to explain.But my computer has been saved and my junior my computer.Any problem please leave a comment or email me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2009 - Things About Computer - Modified by: by $uWari